Processing Your Application
Please remember to go through the checklist that is on the top of the first page of the application form Student Admission Procedures (see Admission Package below) . This will help ensure that you have completed and submitted all required documents and forms.
Once your application is submitted it will go through two review processes: ACSCS Membership (Our Society) and Administration/Learning Support.
ACSCS Membership: An admissions interview with the parents/guardians is scheduled after all of the application forms and the Non-Refundable Application Fee have been received. The purpose of the interview is three fold:
- to begin a relationship through dialogue, sharing of faith journeys and answering of questions,
- to discuss the roles and responsibilities of ACSCS Members (ie volunteering, attendance at ACSCS meetings, payment of Program Fees and ACSCS Fees), and
- to ensure the parents’ eligibilty for ACSCS Membership and to explain the process of approval to membership into the ACSCS.
Administration/Learning Support Review for Classroom Placement: When there is space available in the applicable classroom, Administration and/or Learning Support will review the report cards and educational documents to determine the needs of the student and classroom suitability. Upon the recommendation of Administation and/or Learning Support, the student’s placement is confirmed. If there is no class space available, the student remains on the wait list until there is an opening, at which time a review for placement will be completed by Administration and/or Learning Support.
We understand that choosing a school for your children is a monumental decision. If you have any questions about the application process, or would like to schedule a tour of the school, we would be more than happy to talk with you. Please feel free to give us a call at (403) 254-6682 or email us.
If you plan to enroll please submit (drop off at our office, email or fax) all the application forms listed below in the checklist, student documentation and Non-Refundable Family Application Fee. Pastors reference form may be submitted at a later date if you do not have it right away. You can find all the forms below or stop by the school to pick up an Application Package ahead of time.
Application Forms & Non-Refundable Application Fee
___ Application Fee ($250/family, cash or cheque)
___ Family Application Form
___ Student Application Form (one per student - Kindergarten or Grade 1-9)
___ Application for ACSCS Membership Form
___ Pastor’s Reference Form
___ Personal Statement of Faith Form (one Form for each Christian parent)
___ Report Cards & Assessments as applicable
___ Documentation verifying name, birthdate and citizenship.
To start the application process, please print out the following application forms and fill them out in their entirety. Once complete return the Admissions Package to TCS along with the Registration Fee (non-refundable).
Kindergarten Application Form (one for each student)
Grades 1-9 Application Form (one for each student)
Pastor's Reference Form Pastor can mail or fax this to TCS
Personal Statement of Faith Form (please provide one per Christian parent)
In order to proceed with your application we will also require:
- your child's birth certificate (please bring the original and we will copy it for you),
- 2 current report cards (most current and the year end from the previous year)
- assessments if applicable.
The TCS Student Referral Incentive Program is available again this year!
The program has been implemented in the past to help fill in spots we have in the upcoming school year. For the upcoming 2017-18 school we have two incentive programs available:
- $500 Draw: A Referring Individual* will receive one entry for each family who tours TCS. The touring family may be interested in any grade(s) for the 2017/18 school year.
- $250 Cash Incentive: A Referring Individual* will receive a $250 cash incentive for each new Kindergarten student who is approved and attends TCS for 2017/18 school year.
- The program is effective April 17, 2017 through to July 31, 2017. Retroactive referrals will not be accepted.
- The program is open to ALL, current and alumni, TCS families, students and staff as well as our partnering churches (Pastors and administrative staff).
There is no limit to the number of families you can refer. $500 Draw will be held on August 1, 2017. $250 Cash Incentives will be paid once approved Kindergarten families pay their capital contribution.
*Please refer to the attached Referral Form for details of the program.
For more information on our Kindergarten program click here.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Audra Chase in the Admissions Office 403-254-6682 x280 or firstname.lastname@example.org