Here are a few interesting facts you may not of know.....
DID YOU KNOW?
HOW MUCH WE HAVE GROWN?
- We started with only 21 students in 1993
- Our first home was Braeside Community Hall
- We moved to our current location in 1996 with 81 students
- Our first building expansion of the junior high wing was started in 2000
- Our second expansion of the Atrium VI second floor was finished in March 2012
- In September 2014 the school will have double classes for all of its grades with an estimated student body of 410 students
- Communities of South Calgary are growing and growing and growing
- Over 10,000 people move to South Calgary every single year
- We need more space to meet the educational needs of our K to Grade 9 programs, as well as, begin the process for a High School
- We are the only quadrant of Calgary that does not have a Christian High School
Now you know…..