NEW!!! TCS Music Academy is now offering...
Summer Band Programs!
Do you play an instrument? - guitar, bass, drums, keyboards or sing?
Would you like to play in a band with kids your own age?
Would you like to learn to play pop songs with a real band?
TCS Music Academy can help get you there!
Bring your musical talent and we'll team you up with some band mates, then watch your fun level go up with this music thing!
All group classes are taught by John Huber who is a multi-instrument teacher. Open to all students currently enrolled as students at TCS.
If interested, please state your child's name, age, instrument and time availability over any of the summer weeks of July / August (daytime, evening or both).
For more information, contact John Huber at email@example.com or phone 403-835-0458.
TCS MUSIC ACADEMY
The TCS Music Academy accommodates about 100 students weekly, with professional music teachers offering their expertise in piano, voice, guitar, bass and drums during weekly lessons. For Fall 2017, we welcome violin teacher, Maury Michie, to our team.
Music students receive weekly private instruction for a 30 minute lesson during their specified time. They are expected to keep a regimen of daily home practice, and are encouraged to participate in performance opportunities throughout the year including recitals, in-school events, talent shows, etc.
All lessons are currently $25 per half hour and run weekly on the school calendar.
NOTE: Lesson fees will increase to $28 in September 2017.
A REGISTRATION FEE of $20 per family is due at startup time to secure a child's spot in the weekly schedule.
Our teaching studios are located on the main floor of the school to the left (west) of the reception office.
Due to the high demand for lesson times, only one weekly lesson will be allowed per student.
Lessons are tailored to suit each individual student and their unique learning needs. We offer RCM exam prep and theory along with opportunities to learn a wide range of musical styles as students advance in skill and technique. Contact your child's music teacher or the studio for more information on lesson details.
TO REGISTER FOR LESSONS AT TCS, PLEASE SEND AN email WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Student's name / grade / home room teacher
- Parent email and phone numbers
- Instrument desired (piano, guitar, bass, voice, drums, violin)
- Previous music lesson info and levels achieved
MUSIC ACADEMY TEACHERS - 2017
- Charlotte Loeppky - Piano / Guitar / Voice / Studio Management TCSMusicAcademy@gmail.com
- Margo Morris - Piano firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Bartsch - Piano email@example.com
- Doug Crowe - Guitar / Bass firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Huber - Guitar / Drums email@example.com
- Chelsey Braaksma - Voice firstname.lastname@example.org (until June 2017)
- Sarah Kuhn - Piano email@example.com
- Maury Michie - Violin (starting Sept. 2017) firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please send all registration inquiries to TCSMusicAcademy@gmail.com