We would love to hear from you!
We are so grateful for the legacy you have left behind with Trinity Christian School whether you are a former student, parent or teacher. We are confident your memories are full of heart warming thoughts about the friends you made and your personal and spiritual growth. As an alumni of TCS we would like to stay connected with you! Please send us a note to tell us how your are doing and perhaps we can share your story with the rest of our community. We are also trying to update our Alumni database. Please see below.
In order that we may create an alumni database of students and families as current as possible, we encourage all TCS Alumni to either mail, phone or preferably e-mail us to let us know details regarding such things as:
- current address & phone number;
- spouse's name;
- children's names & birthdates;
- the University or College attended;
- praise or prayer items;
- major accomplishments or other adventures experienced;
- other significant happenings
We would be MOST pleased to hear back from as many TCS Alumni as possible. If you know the whereabouts of other TCS Alumni, please encourage them to contact us as well.
Stay Informed! Stay Connected!
Just because you no longer walk our halls everyday that doesn't mean you cannot stay informed about the exciting things God is continuing to do at your school.
- You can find regular updates here on our website as well as on our Facebook page. Please Like us on Facebook.
- You can reinstate your Society Membership by contacting the Business Office. Society Membership provides you with voting rights so you can have input into the direction of TCS.
- And if you would like to be even more involved we would be grateful for your support helping at the school or giving financially.