Athletics is a big part of Trinity Christian School!
TCS provides our students with many opportunities to participate in sports starting in kindergarten. Organized sports not only provide our students with excercise but also helps them become Community-builders - how to work together for a common goal. The current sports TCS students can participate in are:
- Junior High Competitive Sports (volleyball, basketball, badminton, track & field)
- Intramurals (Grades 4 through 9) include volleyball, handball, basketball, floor hockey, soccer.
- Junior High Options include Golf clinics and Triathlon
- Ski Day (Grade 7 through 9)
- Hockey (Kindergarten to Grade 6) - this is not a TCS program, it is run by parent volunteers.
- 3 on 3 Basketball (Grades 5 and 6)
TCS focus on athletics in the early years has contributed to our success in junior high competitive sports. So much so, that did you know we have over 110 banners since 2000?