This month’s focus: God Gives Me What I Need
And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11: 22-24
Do you want to read more related to our monthly theme?
If so, click on the devotions below:
● Pray About Everything by Sheila Walsh
● God’s Promise to Provide by Arthur Schoonveld
● God of Everything by Anitha Abraham
● Acknowledging Our Need by First 15 Ministries
● God Goes Where You Go by Martha Noebel
● 28 Verses Proving God will Provide by Kelly Balarie