At TCS, we continue to experience so much love in our community. It comes in so many forms:
- letters from our students
- home visits by our teachers and EA's to read together, share birthdays or just share a simple hello
- homemade bake goods dropped off for our teachers
- air hugs, high fives and smiles at homework pick up
- cooking classes on line
- teachers running small groups with their classes to connect and visit (nothing to do with school)
. . . and so much more!
Enjoy looking at some photos to feel the love of our school.