Once again we were so happy to have a great turn out at our annual Pastor's Breakfast. We had 35 pastors from 21 of our churches. The chance for our pastors to interact with the children in their classrooms is a real blessings. As you know, our mission, at TCS is to lead our children to be the best they can be for God's glory by supporting our children in their faith at school, home and church. What better way to help the children see that all three areas of their lives are working together when they get to proudly share their school with their parents everyday and with their pastors on this special day?
Thank you to everyone who helped make this event happen;
- the grade 7 parents for providing the food and beverages,
- the grade 8 students for helping tour our pastors and helping clean up after breakfast,
- our Junior High Praise Band who played wonderfully
- Trinity and Alisha for sharing their stories
- parent volunteers who woke up early to help set up
Pastor's Breakfast 2018
Click on the pictures to make them bigger.